Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, March 16, 2012

Today

Today is my one year anniversary of being accepted into the Disney College Program. I can't believe that 365 days have already gone by. This time last year was full of excitement and nervousness from me. I didn't know where I would be working or who I would meet. I didn't know if I would like my co-workers and roommates or if I could really survive 6 months away from everything I'd ever known. I didn't know that I would sprain my ankle 2 hours into my character performer audition...

Over this past year I've been blessed to meet some of the most wonderful people on this Earth. From late night skype talks with my cabana girls, to fawning over all things Hunger Games and NSync with Christina, I can't possibly recount all of the memories I've made since last March. I did kpop dances with Yuki and Joohye, I went on epic 3 hour steak n shake dates with Mike. I watched Tremaine unsuccessfully try to seduce inanimate objects. I stayed up all night with Alyssa (for a menagerie of reasons) and I stayed up all night working crazy events at Epcot. I laughed, I cried, I rode Expedition Everest. I spent Thanksgiving in a Cracker Barrel and spent New Years Eve in a giant nightclub. Simply put, I had the time of my life.

I've said it once but I'll say it again- To all the people I laughed with, cried with, worked with, played with, and made magic with; thank you. I love you all.


P.S.- We need a reunion like yesterday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment