Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

It's Formal Time!

But first and foremost, another hot dog.
Photobucket

The Reuben Hot Dog from the Grand Floridian. It's a hotdog with sourkraut, corned beef, and 1000 island on top. Probably the second best hot dog of my life.

December 5th marked the night many CP's had been waiting for....the annual winter formal! This year's theme was "An Evening Expedition in Elegance". Basically it was a jungle theme with expensive food. Said food was free. Over 3000 CP's came out for the event.

They couldn't bring the food out fast enough.

I met up with a few friends there, and spent most of the night getting pictures with them as well as the characters. While similar to a high school prom, it was a LOT less stressful. Did I mention the food was free?



Her name is also Mackenzie. Spelled the same way.



When we were first told the theme I felt like we had been jipped, the spring formal's theme was villains! I was presently surprised though, and I had a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment