I've started really getting organized for my move to Florida. I've already picked up a few house things and I'm making ridiculous lists of things I need to buy/bring. For anyone who is trying to pack but doesn't know where to start, there's a really good "Ultimate Packing List" here. You could also search "Disney College Program Packing List" on Google or visit the "College Board" on the Disboards. I have found the Disboards community to be very helpful and welcoming.
In other news, I'm still counting down until I move in! Sometimes I forget to rip days off my paper chain and I have to go back and count all the links :) I'm super excited about moving down in August, I've met so many AMAZING people through this program!
Well that's all for now seeing as it's 2 am and I need to do some work tomorrow.
Getting Closer!
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment